Sunday, February 24, 2013

February in New England

Hello!

Yet another snow-stormy weekend in NH!  My son leaves on a Southern Caribbean cruise at 10 pm this evening out of sunny San Juan, Puerto Rico...yes I'm a little jealous...next time!

I took the "best dog in the world" out for her promenade in the lovely white sunshine, and then I came in and stamped my heart out!  So here is what I have been up to!


All PTI goodies except the Sahara Sand card stock.  I have to say I LOVE Funky Florals!  The is a love affair that is going to last for awhile!  I had to wait for my Notched Flower dies, but I have 'em now, so keep returning to my blog and see where Funky Florals and I go!  Maybe even to the Caribbean!  Who knows!

Thank you for stopping by!  As always it's a pleasure to see you!
Hugs, Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment