Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, in my hiatus, I went a travelin'!  I fell in love with Christ Church, Barbados and now want to get back there!  I'm sure it has nothing to do with mostly below twenty degree weather we have been having for the last week!
So, the boys went surfing and I hung out on this beautiful, I mean clean, really beautiful beach; swimming, exploring, setting baby sea turtles free, drinking a delicious concoction of rum, amaretto and pineapple juice, palm trees, plumeria blossoms...need I say more?  No!  A couple of pictures will be just the thing for those of you whose imaginations are already craving a clearer image!





Then we spent some time on the other side of the island-although not nearly enough!  The spot on the other side of the island that we visited was called "soup bowl"...not real sure why, but it has something to do with what the tide does.  I'm still researching it!  Anyway, here are some stunning rocks, thanks to the tide!




We met an extended family on holiday too, from Ithaca, New York!  They were so friendly and recommended great places not to be missed!  Here's a shout out to them!  Thanks!  I hope Mosey is loving you being back home!  Fizzy sends her warm regards!

Thank you for taking the time to read my rambling!  God's peace be with you and I wish all the best to you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment