Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week III Summer Card Camp 2011

Here is my card for week three, stamped with PTI Mehndi Medallion.  Embossed using Versamark and white embossing powder on Creamy Caramel CS; sponged with Close to Cocoa.  Pure Poppy button and CS.  I layered the Pure Poppy Cs behind the edged Close to Cocoa, so the red hearts would peek out.  Click on card and enlarge it to see it better!
I found these colors to be out of my comfort zone at first, but looking at all the beautiful cards in the gallery, I realized that this weeks color combo is actually lovely!  I have another idea I hope to get stamped with this color combo and post!  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous card. I love the sponging. I've never tried it like that before, but now I'll have to. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. It's pretty fun working with inks.

    ReplyDelete