Saturday, May 14, 2011

Garden Time!

Another of my favorite hobbies is gardening, matters not if it's veggies or flowers!  Flowers are more showy and I'm all about color, however a simple cucumber or sun kissed cherry tomato from the garden has the greatest appeal too!
I planted a TON of tulip and daffodils last fall, I know the squirrels had a few Thanksgiving dinners, you know-where you eat too much!  They didn't get 'em all though!  I don't remember the name of the first daffodil, but I like the blush color of the trumpet!  The second is called Tahiti....need I say more?  I'd love to visit Tahiti!  I have another garden picture to share with a model, but I need to upload it.

Have you visited, {capture the moment} blog?  The month of May is all about flowers and fruits and gardens!  Really a peek is in order!  Lovely stamp sets that I can't wait to get my hands on!

1 comment: